14 Sept 2010

Fur?

You have to admit it. Fur is one of the winter trends.
I used to be absolutely against fur. In the first place for the animals (of course) and in the second place, it was horribly ugly. But opinions can change and mine does this very often with fashion. So there must be a time that I would change my mind about fur. And that time is now. I'm changing my mind slightly more and more.

And Since I said still changing I like the more subtle fur, not long coats till the ground (yet?) and of course faux fur!
I'll show you some examples:

Raspberry Jam
JBC

Topshop
ZARA

New Look (It just looks so cosy!)
New Look
Asos Magazine (Wool is fur in my opinion)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.
    I just sent you an email.


    http://sebastiankubatz.de

    cheers,
    Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, i really don't know where i stand on the whole fur issue, i have so many conflicting arguments in my head!


    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deze stijl bevalt mij wel. Leuk en warm. Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)