5 Oct 2011

Hello

Yes I'm still alive !

Many things have happened.
I'm living in a whole other city right now, I'm going to a totally different school and have many free hours. But my mind is getting overwhelmed by al those new things and mass theory.
Hmm let's be a little clearer.
I started a my first year as university student in Gent, it's all quit exciting but I'm tired of all those new things. And I haven't got a camera of my own (I stole my father's mostly) so the only thing I can give is some crappy webcam shit. But hey, it's something :)

Today's school outfit:
pants, jacket Steps - shirt H&M - bag Cowboysbag - shoes River Island - necklace vintage



And yes I coloured my hair again lately! (I dye it monthly)
I'm noticing the henna layers make it more and more dark and no longer flashy orange xD luckily

3 comments:

  1. Ik vind die broek en die schoenen echt heel erg leuk.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amai! Echt een supper leuke look :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha nee, nog geen last van gehad :D
    Mooie broek!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)