25 Nov 2011

Death lips

You've probably already seen it, the death lips trend. That means, when the colour of your lips is lighter than your skin. A version of nude lips thus.
I'm noticing it more and more lately. (Though it's not new at all)

Nicki Minaj ft Rihanna in the clip Fly
Prada Spring 2012

Cynthia from Miss lipgloss

And my own version:
(you can't see it very well here but it's the idea, right ;)
Yves Saint Laurent rouge volupté - Sensual Silk
I took a while before I actually wore it, when I bought it.
But now al doubts have fade away and I'm getting really addicted!

4 comments:

  1. Ik hou meer van knalrode lippen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het wel heel mooi staan.
    Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those images from the video look so good, can't wait to view it.

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lipstick looks beautiful. I'm ancient so I remember a half century ago when white lipstick was in vogue for a while. I thought that was hot looking too. Now that I think of it there are a lot of different lipstick looks I like, though I admit most of the ones I own are shades of red or purple. The "Death Lip" look and the white lipsticks don't need so much care to coordinate. I like the sheen of the lipstick you used.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)