7 Sept 2012

Bright but basic

Rather boring outfit might you think. I do too if I see those pics now haha! But it was really hard actually. I wanted to wear the blouse and the shorts once more. Both items are hanging in my closet since ages and have barely seen the sunlight. Surprisingly they looked ok together! I added one more item -aka the jacket- and the outfit was done! Plus some bright but basic (strange that that's possible isn't it!) looking lipstick and some sort of a good hair day, and we're ready to go !

jacket Steps, blouse (really old!) C&A, shorts Vero Moda


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that C&A empire-waist floral babydoll top with the ruffled lacy hem and neckline!!! You look adorable in it. I want to find and buy one just like it to model and wear. It's delightfully feminine and would hide my midriff bulge beautifully. You look adorable in it. Your hair and lipstick look very pretty too. Speaking of pretty, what's Ruby been up to? Happy Monday! Hope your September goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La veste est tres chouette!
    J'adore
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)