15 Mar 2013

Like a tea tray in the sky

"Twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder what you're at? Up above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky."  ~ Alice in Wonderland
.

Hello sweet readers, how are you all. Weekend is approaching. Siel and I are going to Brussels on Sunday and I can't wait to finally meet her again. I'm sure it will be amazing, like always. In the main time, I hope I can please you guys with these tea pictures. The cute teapot that looks like the one from "Beauty and the Beast" is from Zalando, previously shown in this post as well. The amazingly stunning feather earrings are also from Zalando. Like I told you before, they have a lot of amazing products, be sure to check it out, but before that enjoy the pictures!
.





 

feather earrings Tomshot and teapot Miss Etoile (c/o Zalando)

6 comments:

  1. Het ziet er allemaal super leuk en schattig uit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That very old copy of "Alice In Wonderland" you have is a real treasure. I think my sister may have the old copy of it that my mother read to us at lunchtime when we were young. What a great quote to start this post off with. How am I? Obviously I'm ancient and prone to senior moments - but still okay.
    How wonderful that you'll be getting together with Ruby in Brussels!
    Are the pretty ornate silver heart and key in the third photo from Zalando as well?
    I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I had to look at the post "Beauty and the Beast?" again to look for the teapot. Ruby in her wig and outfit looked so adorable in those photos that I hadn't paid sufficient attention to the teapot from Zalando that she was holding in those photos (oops). The teapot is very cute. I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat een schattige dingen, so me <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these pictures are very cute! Love the earrings very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pictures! I really love looking at your blog. So sweet and delicated c: Looks like a nice tea-party! And the teapot looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)