24 Jul 2013

Copacobana outfit Siel day 1


 Ruby and I went to the festival Copacabana in Ghent the last weekend of June. Unfortunately it was raining the whole day, but that didn't ruin the atmosphere. On the contrary, a smaller amount of people grouped together in front of the stage and danced and danced and danced until the morning light! Or at least until our last bus towards home arrived.
In my eyes, the best thing about this festival is that we can sleep in my dorm room in Ghent. No uncomfortable camping, but all the benefits of a real house. In other words, the possibility to properly prepare nice festival outfits and make-up, yay! But I do have to make one little confession, I was wearing an absolutely necessary rain coat on top of this. Otherwise I would have been cold to the bone in just a few hours.






dress Topshop (old) - jacket Promod - bag Zara (old) - watch D&G - boots Diesel - earrings June



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit! I really like the rainboots under the dress, so festival-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress.. Beauty.. *tumbs up

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi jurkje :) en je eigen kot vlak om de hoek hebben is echt zo handig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your June earrings are very pretty and I love everything about that Topshop dress! It's wonderfully feminine. I like the ruffle at the neckline, the pretty floral print and the shape of the dress. Your hair and makeup look pretty too. It sounds like your time at the Copacabana festival was a lot of fun.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)