3 Dec 2013

Yay for December


Hello winter! 

It's December, and actually still autumn, but lately I got a true winter feeling. Bring on those hats, gloves and cuddly blankets! The only thing I want do to now is snuggle up in a cosy blanket and watch movies with some candle lights in the background, all preferably together with the boyfriend. Unfortunately there is that thing called assignments, that is stopping me. Most of the time. Yay for December! (being a little sarcastic over here)


I decided to wear the black pants of the JBC collection I won (remember?) for the first time. To be honest it was one of my least favourite items. It's not as comfy and stretchy as my trusty jegging, made of really thin fabric -When would you wear it anyway? Too hot for summer and too cold for winter- and I wasn't that fond of the print. Somehow it reminded me of a snake skin pattern, which I used to relate with not very fashionable people.
But today I totally changed my mind! I wore it like leggings with an oversized jumper and I must admit it felt really good together. I'll keep it in mind, try tight fitted and printed pants with something oversized!


December also means time to drag my leo coat out of the closet. I couldn't be happier. All hail to the cosy clothing! 


Jumper Promod - trousers Alice Temperley x JBC - leo coat ZARA
socks Women's Secret - earrings vintage Kookaii

4 comments:

  1. Die JBC broek lijkt echt wel cool :) tof idee om het met een oversized pull aan te doen! December heeft echt zijn goede en slechtere kanten :p hopelijk komen die feestdagen snel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die jas is echt mooi, al zou ik hem zelf niet onmiddellijk dragen. (te fluffy voor mij :p)
    De feestdagen komen snel en de winter zal nog lang duren, dus je krijgt vast tijd genoeg om een film te kijken met een dekentje en warme chocomelk :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. leo coat = super !!
    De AT broek van JBC is ook leuk. Ik dacht dat ze eerder aan romantische overdaad deed qua ontwerpen, maar de broek is een goede combinatie van lief en black !
    top dus !

    (ps ik doe op 15/12 mee aan een cleaning out my closet in Antwerpen - check this out > https://www.facebook.com/events/1400871216817903/?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik kan helaas niet komen maar misschien kom ik wel eens langs op een volgende editie ? :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)